1. Login to cPanel to accomplish this task.
2. Navigate to “File Manager” at the “Files” section of the cPanel, and click on it to open the file manager page. The page opens in a new tab by default.
3. Double-click on “public_html” to go to the directory where your new file will be located. We are assumming that your new file will be located here. If not, the concept is just the same across all locations where you want your file to be.
4. Click on the “+File” icon.
5. On the popup that appears, give the file a new name and click on the button “Create New File”.