How to Change File Permissions in cPanel
1. Login to cPanel to accomplish this task.
2. Navigate to “File Manager” at the “Files” section of the cPanel, and click on it to open the file manager page. The page opens in a new tab by default.
3. Double-click on “public_html” to go to your file. We are assumming that your file is located here.
4. Navigate to your file and click on it once, just to select it, and on top click on “Permissions“.
5. Check the boxes for all the permissions you want to grant to a particular level and click on the button “Change Permissions”.