1. Login to cPanel to accomplish this task.
2. Navigate to “File Manager” at the “Files” section of the cPanel, and click on it to open the file manager page. The page opens in a new tab by default.
3. Navigate to the directory that you want to upload the file to by double-clicking on its top directories. If you want the file to be accessible to users via a web browser, you upload the files to the “public_html” directory. So double-click on “public_html”
4. Click on “Upload” at the top navigation menu.
5. A new tab will open. Click on the button “Select File” to choose a file from your computer. Alternatively, drag and drop a file at the highlighted area.
You will see the status of that file, that is, if it was uploaded successfully or not.