How to send a simple message using our Bulk SMS portal.
1. Login to our portal by visiting the following URL: //sms.hostpinnacle.co.ke/login/.
You will get a screen that looks as show below. Enter your username and password and click on the login button.
2. Click on the communicate icon as shown below:
3. Click on the “create Broadcast” button.
4. Start typing the number including the country code eg. 254712345678. Then there will be a drop-down asking you to add the number that you have just typed. Click on it.
5. Select the Sender ID from the drop-down at the “From” field.
6. Enter the content of the message.
7. Proceed to enter a broadcast name. This can be anything random; just something to make you identify the campaign or something to help you in future remember why you were sending the SMS.
8. Click on the “Analyze button”.
9. Click on the “Launch” button to send the message.
That’s all the message has been sent.