1. Login to cPanel
2. Navigate to the “Software” section and select “Softaculous Apps Installer“.
3. Search for “WHMCS” at the left menu bar.
4. WHMCS will appear under the category “E-Commerce”. Click on “WHMCS“.
5. Click on the “Install Now” button.
6. Fill in the software setup details
7. Fill in the site settings details.
8. Fill in the Admin account details.
9. Choose the language of your installation.
10. You can choose to configure advanced options such as automatic backups and automatic upgrades.
11. You can input the email address where the installation details will be sent to.
12. Click on the “Install” button.
The installation will take place and the access URLs for the client area and the admin dashboard will be displayed to you. If you had input the email address to send the installation details to, you will receive the details in your inbox immediately.