You first need to login to WHMCS to accomplish this task.
1. Hover on “Setup” on the menu tabs at the top, and navigate to “Support“, hover on it and another submenu will appear. Select “Support Departments“.
2. If you are accessing “Setup” for the first time since you logged in, you might have to input your admin password for security purposes.
3. Click on the “Add New Department” button.
4. Fill in the form to specify settings associated with the new department.
5. Click on the “Add New Department” button, at the bottom of the page, to save the settings and create the new department.
To change the settings of any department, you can always navigate back here and click on the icons listed alongside a department.