1. Log in to WHMCS dashboard.
2. At the top bar menu, hover on “Setup” so that a submenu appears then locate “Products/Services” and hover on it too for a second submenu to appear. Locate “Domain Pricing” and click on it.
You will go to a web page that looks like below.
3. Click on the “Open Pricing” button of the TLD that you want to change the pricing.
A new browser window will popup where you will fill/change the domain pricing. You don’t have to fill for all the 10 years, just fill as much as you think is necessary.
4. Save Changes, and that is all.
More Things to Note
1. You can change the prices of a TLD’s Grace Period and Redemption Period. “Grace Period” of a domain is the duration that most TLDs enter after expiry. The Grace Period typically can be 30 days, 35 days or more( or even less) depending with the registrar, and often does not have any additional costs associated with it allowing a domain name to still be renewed at the regular rate, however, WHMCS gives you the ability to change the price that your clients will pay to renew the expired domain that is in Grace Period and also to say how long that Grace Period lasts.
The “Redemption Period” on the other hand is the period after Grace period elapses. Typically the redemption period will last for 30 days after which the domain will be open for auction. More often than not, the Redemption Period comes with extra charges for you to renew the domain. To change these prices and duration, click on the settings icon of the TLD you want to configure as shown below.
You will see a form that looks like below;
At the bottom of that page, click “Save Changes” button to store your new settings.
2. The second thing to note is that you can change the prices of “ID Protection”, “Email Forwarding” and “DNS Management”. Look at your right hand side for this section.