You can easily reinstall the operating system using the SolusVM automatic reinstallation tool but please note that this option will destroy all the data on your VPS.
1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.
2. If you have multiple VPS, select the appropriate one.
3. Scroll down and you will see a "Reinstall" option. Click it.
4. You will see a lot of options. Select the operating system which you want to install. For example, if you want to install CentOS 7, choose it.
5. Scroll down to the end of the page and click the "Reinstall" button. A confirmation window will open. Click "Yes".
It will show a message that the installation can take up to 10 minutes and also show an admin/root password. Copy the password on notepad because you will need it to access your VPS user account later.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to Reboot/Restart Your VPS Using SolusVM?
If you want to restart your VPS, you can do it via the Command line or SolusVM.How to...
How to Shutdown Your VPS Forcefully or Gracefully Using SolusVM?
You can shutdown your VPS in two ways - forcefully or gracefully, using SolusVM. How to...
How to Start/ Boot Your VPS Using SolusVM?
If your VPS is down/offline, you can start it using SolusVM.1. Login to your SolusVM Control...
How to Access Your VPS via VNC in SolusVM?
You can access your VPS via VNC in case of emergency such as when your IP is blocked by a...
How to Manually Install/Reinstall an OS, Using SolusVM for Customized Installation?
The SolusVM Automatic Reinstall option does not allow you to modify or create a custom partition...