You can access your VPS via VNC in case of emergency such as when your IP is blocked by a firewall, the Internet connection is not working, you are unable to access your VPS via SSH or for OS Installation/Reinstallation reasons, etc.
1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.
2. If you have multiple VPS, select the appropriate one.
3. Scroll down and you can see a "VNC" option. Click it!
4. The new VNC page will open. Click on "Java VNC Client" or on "VNC".
5. It will prompt for confirmation. Click "Ok" or "Continue" and it will show "Security Warning". If it looks OK, accept it and click the "run" button.
The VNC Area will resemble the following screenshot:
Note: If you get any errors like "Java Blocked", you will need to white-list our VPS control panel domain in your Java Security List. Then it will show "Java plugin not installed", after which you can install the Java software on your computer.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to Reboot/Restart Your VPS Using SolusVM?
If you want to restart your VPS, you can do it via the Command line or SolusVM.How to...
How to Shutdown Your VPS Forcefully or Gracefully Using SolusVM?
You can shutdown your VPS in two ways - forcefully or gracefully, using SolusVM. How to...
How to Start/ Boot Your VPS Using SolusVM?
If your VPS is down/offline, you can start it using SolusVM.1. Login to your SolusVM Control...
How to Reinstall OS Using SolusVM OS-Reinstaller?
You can easily reinstall the operating system using the SolusVM automatic reinstallation tool but...
How to Manually Install/Reinstall an OS, Using SolusVM for Customized Installation?
The SolusVM Automatic Reinstall option does not allow you to modify or create a custom partition...