If you want to update your SolusVM VPS Control panel email address, follow this instruction.
1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.
2. If you have multiple VPS, select appropriate one.
3. In the Top Bar Menu, click on "My Account".
4. Under "Account Settings", enter your new email address in the email field and click on "Update Settings".
When the email address is changed, you will see a message like "Settings Updated Successfully".
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to login to SolusVM Control Panel?
After you received your VPS login details you can find a VPS Login URL, username and password in...
How to check whether the VPS status is "online" or "offline"?
If you want to check your SolusVM VPS status, and determine whether the VPS is offline or online,...
How to Check the RAM of the VPS, the IP, the Disk Capacity, and the Virtualization Details?
You can check your VPS specification like RAM, disk space, virtualization, IP Address, etc from...
How to Enable or Disable the SolusVM VPS Login Alert?
Whenever you login to your VPS control panel, you will receive a login email alert and you can...
How to Change the SolusVM Control Panel Password?
If you can access your SolusVM VPS control panel, you can easily change your SolusVM password. We...