Apache SpamAssassin is a mail filter that identifies spam. It is an intelligent email filter that uses a diverse range of tests to identify unsolicited bulk email, more commonly known as spam. These tests examine email headers and content to classify email with advanced statistical methods.
1. Login to your cPanel Account,
2. In the "Email" section, click on "Apache SpamAssassin" Icon.
3. Click on the "Enable Apache SpamAssassin" button.
Now, when you receive a spam message with spam score of 5 or more, the spam email will be automatically removed by Spam Assassin.
- 0 Корисниците го најдоа ова како корисно
How to Delete Account Level/Global Email Filter in cPanel?
1. Open "Account-Level Filtering" in your cPanel Account. 2. Under "Current Filters" you can...
How to Create "User Level Email Filter" in cPanel?
It's hard to completely stop spam e-mail but you can filter it, discard it, deliver it to...
How to enable boxtrapper in cPanel?
BoxTrapper requires all email senders who are not on your whitelist to reply to a verification...
How to Edit Account Level/Global Email Filter in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Email" section, click on "Global Email Filters"...
How to Edit "User Level Email Filter" in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Email" section click on "Email Filters" Icon. 3....